Long Distance Overdrive retains rich harmonic quality without compromising the dynamics of each player. Thanks to the high end components crowned by a Dual High Performance, High Fidelity Audio Operational Amplifier, Long Distance Overdrive functions like a dream under all circumstances, offering full control of its features.
Combining pioneering control versatility with audiophile quality and tank-solid reliability, it offers a unique perspective in overdrive pedals. Clipping Control establishes a new way of adjusting the core of the over driven signal, while More Gain switch adds meat and grid to your sound the moment you need it most (i.e. a solo part).
CONTROLS – FEATURES
1. Touch sensitive – control tone and overdrive level by pick attack and your guitar’s volume knob.
2. Iron die-cast custom housing, designed and produced exclusive by Spellbinder Handcrafted Pedals.
3. Advanced clipping control possibilities through three-way selector.
4. Dual selector High Performance, High Fidelity Audio Operational Amplifier (LME 49720).
5. Two-Band active EQ.
6. Metal Jack connectors.
7. Metal-shaft potentiometers.
8. Works equally great as a standalone overdrive or a booster at low gain levels.
9. Unique overdrive circuit with classic tube-amp characteristics, projecting the full dimension of the instrument.